Friday, April 23, 2010

The Sandwich Guy

For lunch, I had a HBLT sandwich from The Sandwich Guy, One E-Com Center, MOA. I bought the sandwich out of curiousity. I always see a long queue at their store so I figured that the sandwiches must be good and affordable. True enough, the HBLT was delicious (I think it must be dressing) and cheap. I also like that they grill their sandwiches. I'm big fan of grilled sandwiches.

HBLT, P70















On the downside, I was a little disappointed with its size/appearance because my HBLT looked different from that of the photo in the menu. The ham and bacon servings on my sandwich was small as compared to the photo, which looked like the ham and bacon were going to burst out of the bread.




























TSG is a great tawid-gutom food. I'll definitely come back for more.

Ps. TSG does not issue receipts : ( When I asked for my receipt, they gave me this:

No comments: