Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Chillax

I stepped out of the airlines office upset and depressed. Funny how a 3 to 5 minute exchange between me and the airlines bitch would ruin my entire morning. It even made me cry a few tears due to sheer frustration.

I decided to cool down first before going back to the office. I thought that window-shopping in GB5 would make me smile but it only made me sadder, wanting things that I cannot afford. I wandered aimlessly around GB5, debating whether to eat at Gelatissimo or Mr. Jones but I could not bring myself to sit inside those restaurants alone.  Finally, found myself at GB1 and the first thing I saw was Big Chill. Yehey, one of my thirst buster and tawid-gutom drinks.

One avocado shake, regular, please, to take away the blues, thank you.


No comments: