Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Pasalubong

I bought some pasalubong for our US-based friends who generously and whole-heartedly offerred to sponsor our stay in NY and NJ. J and I cannot thank them enough for their kindness and hospitality so as a token of our gratitude, we decided to bring as a pasalubong two uniquely Pinoy food. I do hope that they miss eating these:

















Philipine Dried Mangoes, P111.50 andP 74.50. Hmm, I just checked my grocery receipt and it seems that the dried mangoes I bought are each priced differently, P111.50 and P74.50. This is weird since I got them from the same area and they all looked the same size to me. Hay sus, upon closer inspection, the cheaper one is dried mangoes chips and the other is not or has bigger slices. Oh well.















Choc Nut, 29.50. I love, love, love choc nut. For me, this is one of the best pasalubong ever, next to Jack and Jill's Chippy, Purefoods corned beef, and Lucky Me noodles, hehehe

















I also bought "Philippines" themed t-shirts and blouses but not the Philippine map shirt because it has been politically exploited/used for the elections and besides the map is not accurate/does not represent the entire Philippines, just kidding.

No comments: