Sunday, April 25, 2010

Our 2nd Anniversary Menu (Aubergine @ The Fort)

Belated post

I heard so many wonderful reviews of Aubergine so it was just apt that J and I dine there for our second wedding anniversary celebration.

I ordered Aubergine's degustation menu and J opted for the surf and turf. But since I dearly love J, I shared the degustation menu with him. They were nice enough to split most of the courses ino two (that's why the food servings in the photos looked small-sized portions). However, even if I my share was already half of everything, I found every meal filling (I'm such a small eater). Each of the dish was superbly delicious and an added bonus was the unique food presentation. A special mention goes to the super delicious dessert, it was just a cake but it was something that we have never tasted before and tasted so good.

Unfortunately, J and I, aside from the grainy photos (taken from J's phone), cannot recall the names of the food served in the degustation menu. Perhaps, this is a sign that we need to go back to Aubergine so we can lovingly commit to our memories the sumptous food?!
Butter and Tapenade




Soup




Strawberry Sherbert on top of a cute teapot with dry ice




Surf and Turf


Heavenly dessert
:)

No comments: