Friday, July 16, 2010

Fraudulent SM MOA Hypermarket Cashiers

I'm not generalizing all of the SM MOA Hypermarket cashiers but most of them have this illegal, fraudulent and evil practice of not giving the exact change in your grocery payment.

I'm sure I'm not the only victim in this scam. My friends and strangers (who pay before me in the queue) have all experienced this.

I don't know if this is a policy or tolerated practice but I find it weird and appalling that almost everyone of the cashiers are doing it.

I don't know if the cashiers are just plain lazy in giving out the exact change or just plain evil and corrupt PERIOD.

What it irritates me the most is that these cashiers do not have the decency to inform you that they are not giving you the exact change (oh well, who says that thieves should ask permission first before looting you in the middle of the night). They act like it is perfectly normal or an established policy to deprive a customer of his/her exact change. Worse, after being confronted about it, they do not even apologise.

It is not even an excuse to say that you ran out of loose coins, even if it is only one freaking centavo. You are in the business wherein you handle cash and you are SM for crying out loud, you should be responsible and rich enough to put gazillion loose coins in all forms and sized in your cash register.

You betcha, I'm going to report this to the proper authorities.

No comments: