Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Cibo Bambini

Saturday night dinner at Cibo Bambini, top floor of Power Plant Mall. This is an outdoor dining concept right in the center of the kiddie wing of the mall. J did not like the idea of eating "al fresco", thus, we did not have our dessert here.

Cinque Formaggi. I do not remember what the 5 five cheese were but the 5 types of cheese complement each other to achieve a put-together delicious taste. However, the mozarella made the crust chewy which lessened my enjoyment of eating this pizza. I still prefer a thin and crispy pizza crusts.
Pan-Grilled Pork Chops. An otherwise ordinary porkchop turned into an amazing dish by Cibo. J and I loved this dish, especially the sauce. The meat was tender and tasty and even made more delicious with the sauce. I really want to replicate this dish at home but since I forgot the exact name of the dish, I have no way of finding the recipe in the internet. I think I'll just have to experiment on my own.

No comments: