Friday, July 16, 2010

Delifrance

I was aimelessly wandering around the mall when I saw this:

















The promo featured two of my favorite things: croissant and promo meals. I immediately went inside and ordered. The almost 30 minutes wait did not irriate me because I was comfortably seated in the sofa reading the latest issue of Preview and other magazines.

But when myy order came, I was disappointed because it looked like this:

















huh!?
I asked the server if they ran out of croissant. He replied:
ha?
I told him that the sandwich looks different from the promotional ad/banner. The server still gave me a confused look. I did not pursue the issue anymore because I did not want to argue that day. The only good thing about the sandwich was that it passed my "cross-section" test, which made me forget about my complaint:

















The cross-section of the sandwich shows that they did not scrimp on the filling, woohoo : )

In sum, the spaghetti was OK, the sandwich forgettable but I'm not complaining because I was able to kill time for almost two hours while waiting for J.

No comments: