Sunday, June 20, 2010

I scream for Ice Cream

It's already June, which is supposed to be the start of the rainy season, but the heat in Manila continues to oppress us. Nowadays, my day would not be complete without me complaining of the heat. It is so hot that my mind always screams for ice cream or anything cold like fruit shakes.

McDonald's chocolate sundae, P25
During lunchbreak, I go malling and will always end up with either a shake or ice cream. 6.18.10
Big Scoop Ice cream (part of the Brazil Brazil's buffet). Unlimited Vanilla, Strawberry, Chocolate and Avocado ice cream, too bad though that J and I were already full from the buffet when we started with our dessert. The Avocado flavor was super delicious! 6.18.10
Ben & Jerry's, P379.75
One of our favorite flavors. I love NY! This was gone in one seating. A piece of heaven in this hellish temperature. 6.19.10

No comments: