Monday, June 28, 2010

Football Night@ La Dolce Vita

J and I found ourselves bored last Saturday night. There was nothing good showing in the TV. I did not want to go to the mall to watch a movie and J was too tired to drive because he drove the whole afternoon til early evening, from Makati to San Pedro Laguna and back.

Our choices were either to have drinks at the nearby bars or go out walking to the park. But since I'm such a lazy gurl, I opted for the unhealthier choice.

J and I ended up at La Dolce Vita Restaurant.

















When we were near the restaurant, we could hear the cheers and sounds of a football game. The match was between South Korea and  Uruguay. This made us even more excited to have drinks in La Dolce.

We rooted for South Korea for reasons I can't clealy explain. Maybe because I have the "korean fever"; majority of the patrons at the restaurant at that time were Koreans; or for geographical loyalty and proximity reasons. The SoKor team was really good. They were aggressive and talented. We were genuinely ecstatic when they had a goal. Too bad, the Uruguay team was better.

What we ordered during the match:

Pizza Fontana, P403.93




A bottle of Negro Amaro, P1009.84

No comments: