Thursday, May 20, 2010

Take-out

B: We have no food for lunch. I don't want to cook. Let's eat out
J: I'm too lazy to go out and I haven't finished cleaning the house

B suddenly feels a tinge of guilt and decides to order take out food.

B: Hey J, what do you want?
J: I don't know, up to you. Actually, I'm too tired to feel any hunger
B: Same here. I'm not craving anything in particular.
J: North Park?
B: Korean?
J&B: nah

B: pizza na lang

Viola! Shakey's Pizza to go.















Mojo Potatoes with mismatched amount of dip. More dip! more dip! more dip!














Crispy brown chicken with mojos again. I would have been to have more mojos but since I was not feeling that matakaw (glutotonous) and I was making tipid that day (stingy), I felt bad that the server did not inform that the chicken I ordered already came with mojos. Had I known this, I would not have ordered the box of mojos.















Crisp Thin-crust  pizza. the yum.

No comments: