Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Shick

I'm suffering from an upset stomach since last Monday, 24 May 2010. I have bloating and belching symptoms since Monday; lbm since yesterday, and now I feel that I'm coming down with a fever.

I'm trying to pindown the cause and I remember I had the following:
Breakfast: Post's cereal, Harvey's lactose free milk and banana
Snacks: cookies from my Continental flight
Lunch: chicken sandwich from The Sandwich Guy and fried chicken from the building cafeteria

My tummy started acting up right after lunch. I felt sleepy like I ate something with MSG and then my ordeal began.

What to do, what to do. This is so annoying.

Anyways, I took the following as my natural remedy:

iced tea;














hot tea;















gatorade P37@7-11;














banana;














and lotsa, lotsa water.

The hot tea soothes my bloated and aching tummy, the gatorade and iced tea keeps me hydrated, and the banana for my potassium need.

I was feeling so bad about my predicament last Monday that I aimlessly wandered around the mall after lunch time and compulsively bought this cake from Breadtalk as a dessert. The taste was decent but not that memorable.

 Magic Mocha, P68  
 

No comments: