Thursday, May 20, 2010

Cupcakes
















I was super-hyped and excited in eating a cupcake from Magnolia Bakery. I heard so many things about it, good and bad. Alas, sad to say, the bad reviews are true. I was disappointed with the cupcakes of Magnolia Bakery. It failed to impress. It was dry and unspectacular. I guess I just got carried away from the SATC plug. In my opinion, Sonja's Cupcakes taste way better.

Chocolate and Red Velvet cupcakes
Cupcakes from Crumbs Bake Shop

My NY-based friend insisted that I try Crumbs. She vouched that Crumbs tastes way better than Magnolia. I was fortunate to eat a variety of Crumbs' cupcakes, and boy, do they taste good. And yes, better than Magnolia. Thanks Tin for introducing to Crumbs.


Starbucks's Red Velvet Cupcake, Warner Brothers Studios

love, love, love this cupcake. simply delicious.

No comments: