Saturday, May 22, 2010

Blooms

A series of photos showcasing the lovely blossoms of Spring.

Rockefellar Center's Tulips.
At first glance, they looked so perfect that I thought that they were plastic flowers. The yellow tulips reminds me of my wedding bouquet.
Pretty in Pink Carnation.
A mother's day gift (for me, godmother) from St. Valentine's Church, Bloomfield, New Jersey. I love looking at this photo. It looks dainty and complicated and I imagine it to be a ballerina's skirt. Best of all, it is photogenic, lol.
From the gardens of the Getty Museum:
Isn't this a sight for sore eyes? Delightfully structured or sculptured bougainvilla.
Lusciously red roses

Purty pretty purple
Pure as white so lovely to the sight, hahaha.
My "order among chaos" photo.
J made me take a photo of this foliage. This was a difficult subject to shoot. I do not know which angle to take or how to compose it. 
Cute as a 'blue' button

No comments: