Sunday, January 13, 2008

Hectic

I've been busy these past few days going to job interviews and wedding suppliers, preparing wedding stuff and watching Heroes. I think things will start to become a blur come February because of the D Day. Also, hopefully by then, i'm already employed.
Some wedding kwento:
1.We went back to the Loft to check on the wedding set-up of our caterer. I was disappointed with the way the Loft has become. The floor had some scratches ( i know, wear and tear), it was not mopped nor waxed (to think there was an event), and it looked old and small. I'm just thankful that my D Day is an evening affair because it will hide the flaws, and of course, i'm going to tell our AE about the said "problems".
2. I'm busy preparing the guest list. "J" is having a difficult time choosing whom to invite or exclude among his outer circle friends and distant relatives. As for me, I was able to accomodate all my friends and relatives because i only have a few friends and our family ties only extend up to our first cousin, mother's side.
3. "J" and I also discussed our prenup photoshoot concept. Admittedly, i was excited about the whole prenup thingy at the beginning but now i'm getting cold feet. I feel that it is corny. Oh well, wish us luck and i hope we don't get camera shy in front of the whole UP Diliman crowd.

No comments: