Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Up Down

These past few days have been full of ups and downs:

1. Up: I had the best milkshake (so far) at Filling Station, Burgos St., Makati. It was thick, creamy and sinfully delicious (and expensive).
Down: I experienced my worst lactose-intolerance attack due to the milkshake. My tummy ached for three straight days, and i vomitted for two straight days.

2. Up: My friends treated "J" and me to a bachelor and bachelorette party at the Enchanted Kingdom. It was really fun, fun, fun. It was better than having a stripper (for a shower party).

Down: I was having menstrual cramps.

3. Up: Our ride "prime" is back from the autoshop. He is now in good working condition.

Down: Prime is no longer a musso mercedes benz but is now a mussobishi (wink wink)

4. Up: I just got a great job offer.
Down: I heard from a friend that our wedding day is not going to be declared a non-working holiday.

5. Up: We'll have enough time for our honeymoon before i start my new work.
Down: I will be out of the country for two months right after our honeymoon.

No comments: